MRTG linux and windows setup
What is MRTG?The MRTG is Multi Router Traffic Grapher a tool to monitor the traffic load on network-links. MRTG Linux generates HTML pages containing graphical images which provide a LIVE visual representation of this traffic. Check mrtg setup for order MRTG setup for your servers. MRTG is based on Perl and C and works under UNIX and Windows NT. MRTG is being successfully used on many sites around the net.
Order mrtg for linux and windows ( 8 Aug 2004) Order MRTG setup for your servers.
Start Using MRTG network bandwidth monitorDownload MRTG - Get the latest Version of mrtg linux and windows.
What is NEW - The MRTG CHANGES file will give you all the details.
Changes 2.10.15, 2004-08-08
* patches for netware support
* the optional Conversion function wants to have the original
data pulled in via snmp to work with, mapping \n and \r to nothing
and stripping spaces must happen later.
* better error message for missing library
* Updated to snmp_session 1.05
From: Fuminori -Tany- Tanizaki
* fix for cuin and cout values saved in html comments
From: Tom Pala
* fix for polish translation
From: Georgi Georgiev
* nodetach option for running mrtg under daemontools
From: Jozsef Szilagyi
* fixed indexmaker. added missing last for --section=portname code
From: Bartosz Kwitniewski
* fixed scaling bug in rateup (unsigned long) should have been long long
From: Mike Mitchell
* fix indexmaker when used with 14all
DETAILS MRTG overview
MRTG consists of a Perl script which uses SNMP to read the traffic counters of your routers and a fast C program which logs the traffic data and creates beautiful graphs representing the traffic on the monitored network connection. These graphs are embedded into webpages which can be viewed from any modern Web-browser.
Also you can read home site mrtg and Setup Bandwidth monitoring for your network (MRTG)